This programme has been exclusively crafted for financial planners who are looking for two things:
1. You want to launch / have recently launched your own brand new financial planning firm
2. Grow your business and personal skills you need to excel as an entrepreneur
Starting a new financial planning firm is scary. We get that. We’ve done it. We’ve made mistakes. We’ve done cool stuff. This programme will give you everything you will ever need to know to not only create the firm that’s right for you, but crucially, level up your own skills to become a competent and confident entrepreneur.
This programme is designed to give you tried and tested methods to prepare you for going out on your own as an entrepreneur.
BLAST OFF is a 12 month, completely virtual programme, delivered by NextGen Planners and their partners.
- The 52 weeks will alternate on a weekly basis between a focus on your firm and a focus on you.
- You will have a 1 hour monthly coaching session with your Blast Off Engineer.
- You will take part in 19 group sessions, Masterclasses, T-8mins and our Asteroid Belt.
- You will enter the Rocketship with fellow Astronauts. The power of the cohort brings greater depth and knowledge.
- You will develop, for yourself and your firm, your vision, mission & values.
- You will have access to the entire raft of documentation, skills and training you need to launch a new financial planning firm. From templates, to strategy docs, to business plans, it’s here for you.
- You will up-skill yourself. You 2.0. Learn to deal with impostor syndrome, how to pitch and run teams with confidence amongst many more skills.
- You will have regular accountability from mission control and your fellow astronauts to ensure sh*t gets done!
- How to price
- Stratospheric Marketing
- The Business Plan
- Costs and budgeting
- Aligning with professional connections
- Much, much more…
- Killing Nerves
- Listening Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- The Personal Brand
- Much, much more…
It’s time to meet the guys on the ground (or on the other end of a Zoom call) who will make sure that everything runs smoothly:
Adam is the Head of Content at NextGen Planners and the President of the Personal Finance Society.
Rohan is a Director and Head of Innovation at NextGen Planners and also the Director and Founder of Postcard Financial Planning Ltd in Darlington.
Jo is the Non-Executive Director of NextGen Planners and a Director of Emery Little Wealth Management Limited in Hertfordshire.
Adam is a Director and Head of Strategy at NextGen Planners and also the Managing Director of Xentum Financial Planning in Manchester.
£300 + VAT per month (12 months).
Our first cohort launched in October 2020. The next Blast Off cohort will begin in the coming months.
If you would like to register your interest, please send us an email on the below address and we will get back to before you can say rocket ship:
Episode 86 - Impressing the Next Generation with Ali Marchand of Impresm
In this podcast, our Head of Community Experience and Marketing Dan is joined by Alizé Marchand, Co-Founder and CEO of Impresm Digital Marketing Agency in Zurich.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.