Who is Blast Off for?
This programme has been exclusively crafted for financial planners who are looking for two things:
1. You want to launch / have recently launched your own brand new financial planning firm
2. Grow your business and personal skills you need to excel as an entrepreneur
Starting a new financial planning firm is scary. We get that. We’ve done it. We’ve made mistakes. We’ve done cool stuff. This programme will give you everything you will ever need to know to not only create the firm that’s right for you, but crucially, level up your own skills to become a competent and confident entrepreneur.
This programme is designed to give you tried and tested methods to prepare you for going out on your own as an entrepreneur.
What does Blast Off give you?
BLAST OFF is a 12 month, completely virtual programme, delivered by NextGen Planners and their partners.
- The 52 weeks will alternate on a weekly basis between a focus on your firm and a focus on you.
- You will have a 1 hour monthly coaching session with your Blast Off Engineer.
- You will take part in 19 group sessions, Masterclasses, T-8mins and our Asteroid Belt.
- You will enter the Rocketship with fellow Astronauts. The power of the cohort brings greater depth and knowledge.
- You will develop, for yourself and your firm, your vision, mission & values.
- You will have access to the entire raft of documentation, skills and training you need to launch a new financial planning firm. From templates, to strategy docs, to business plans, it’s here for you.
- You will up-skill yourself. You 2.0. Learn to deal with impostor syndrome, how to pitch and run teams with confidence amongst many more skills.
- You will have regular accountability from mission control and your fellow astronauts to ensure sh*t gets done!
- How to price
- Stratospheric Marketing
- The Business Plan
- Costs and budgeting
- Aligning with professional connections
- Much, much more…
- Killing Nerves
- Listening Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- The Personal Brand
- Much, much more…
Who is in mission control?
It’s time to meet the guys on the ground (or on the other end of a Zoom call) who will make sure that everything runs smoothly:
Adam is the Head of Content at NextGen Planners and the President of the Personal Finance Society.
Rohan is a Director and Head of Innovation at NextGen Planners and also the Director and Founder of Postcard Financial Planning Ltd in Darlington.
Jo is the Non-Executive Director of NextGen Planners and a Director of Emery Little Wealth Management Limited in Hertfordshire.
Adam is a Director and Head of Strategy at NextGen Planners and also an Ambassador of Xentum Financial Planning in Manchester.
How much is Blast Off?
£300 + VAT per month (12 months).
Ready for Blast Off?
The next Blast Off cohort will be starting in:
To register your interest, book on to our informational webinar, book a discovery call with our Lead Engineer, or sign up to our mailing list down below:
How to Launch a Financial Planning Business
3rd March 2021 | 1PM (UK)
In this session, NextGen Planners Head of Innovation and Lead Engineer on the Blast Off Programme, Rohan Sivajoti, took us through some key areas to think of when starting your own financial planning firm. We covered both the business skills and entrepreneur skills necessary to launch your awesome financial planning business. By registering for this session you will be added to our mailing list to hear more about the Blast Off Programme and what it can offer for you.Watch the Recording
Book a discovery call
Book in a call with Lead Engineer on the Blast Off Programme, Rohan Sivajoti, to discover more about how the programme can help you.
BLAST OFF BITESIZE - Sign up for video updates
Receive 2 short videos per week throughout March 2021 from our Lead Engineer, Rohan, on topics covering various business skills and entrepreneurial skills needed when launching a financial planning firm.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.