We are Clear Future Financial Planners, a financial planning firm based in Stonehouse, Glos. We’re seeking an Administrator to join our busy team an help play an important part in the exciting journey that we are on. The ideal candidate will have had experience in a similar role and be willing to apply themselves to other areas of the business where necessary.
We are a new firm but have a longstanding client base build up over 25 years from a previous firm. Clear Future has been set up to enable us to modernise our approach to financial planning and we’re excited about what the future will hold. We have staff involved with the NextGen Planners community which is opening up the business to being more focussed on lifestyle planning based around Voyant cashflow projections, rather than the traditional product focussed advice.
The successful candidate will be a valued addition to a friendly and approachable firm who pride themselves in giving high quality, honest advice that is always client focussed. You will be joining early on in this exciting new project and we expect you to play a key role in helping us drive the changes that we believe our clients will benefit from.
There is scope for significant career progression for the right person, though this role is the initial priority. Equally, if providing excellent support to the rest of the team in your rloe as an Administrator is your passion, we would be pleased for you to remain in his role, while encourage your continuous learning and development.
- First point of contact for clients, both for office-based meetings and over the telephone;
- Maintain and update Intelligent Office with client information as required;
- Contribute to developing the Intelligent Office software to maximise business efficiencies and ensure the provision of a compliant service;
- Running and reviewing back office MI reports to ensure service standards are maintained;
- Liaising with providers regarding change of agency instructions and administration requests;
- Processing fund switch, withdrawal and purchase instructions online;
- Checking paperwork to ensure transactions have been actioned correctly;
- Processing application paperwork and completing client identification checks;
- Admin tasks such as maintaining office supplies, scanning documents, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, liaising with partner companies such as IT and Compliance Support
- Managing client fees and monthly reconciliation;
- Providing client valuations in preparation for meetings;
- Relevant experience in the Financial Advice industry;
- To be a strong team player, who works well alongside others, but also independently;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong organisation and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good IT skills, including a working knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Strong numerical skills;
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard;
- An openness to flexibility within the role, particularly if a desire to progress is shown.
- Relevant CII (or similar) Qualifications
- A working knowledge of Intelligent Office, Voyant and FE Analytics.
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday and closure over Christmas week;
- Support towards the cost of study material and exams;
- Pension – 3% Employer and 4% Employee;
- Salary – £23-27k, dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Hours are 9-5, with a 1 hour lunch break. There is scope for this to be a part time role for the right person, with a minimum of three days required.
If you’re interested, please contact Simon Evans on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.