Purpose of the job
To support the Financial Planner and Paraplanner in delivering a first-class financial planning service to existing and prospective clients.
Who are Frazer James?
Frazer James is an award-winning, independent financial advice firm based in Bristol. Founded in 2019, we are a team of 3 Chartered Financial Advisers and Certified Financial Planners.
We provide comprehensive financial planning to a broad range of clients, ranging from younger accumulators to those thinking about retirement planning.
We use sophisticated cash flow modelling software that makes financial planning come alive for our clients, so they really engage with the planning process before we start looking at financial products.
Since launching, the business has grown faster than expected, resulting in an opportunity for a senior administrator to join the team.
What is the role?
We are looking for a competent technical administrator, with previous industry experience.
This is a full time employed role, working remotely with the option of working in the office on an as needed basis.
As part of the role, you will:
- Answer incoming calls and take messages as required
- Deal with incoming post and any provider paperwork
- Obtain and review policy information from financial providers
- Obtain and review financial information from clients
- Obtain quotes and prepare new business applications
- Submit new business applications and set up new accounts
- Prepare fact finds, client ‘onboarding’ packs and basic review packs
- Take meeting notes and summarise client information
- Update the back-office system and record new business
At a minimum, you should have:
- At least two years’ experience working in an administrative role for a financial adviser
- A positive can-do attitude, and willingness to roll up your sleeves when required
- Strong IT skills, able to operate excel, word and email with proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail as well as strong organisational and planning skills
- Be self-motivated and take ownership of your own learning and development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Share our values of honesty, collaboration and accountability
Desirable, but not essential:
- Be located in/around the South West
- Experience working with Parmenion (platform)
- Experience working with Voyant/cash calc (cash flow planning)
- Experience working with Wealthbox (CRM)
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- A generous matched company pension scheme
- A generous company benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements (remote working, flexitime)
How should I apply?
If interested, please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.