Closing date: 7th May 2021
We are recruiting an Administrator to join the team at HA&W, an awarding winning Chartered Financial Planning firm based in Rearsby Leicestershire. Reporting to Managing Director you will work alongside our two senior administrators at the core of our client relationships. You will take responsibility for all areas of client’s administration and provide an excellent service. You will have great attention to detail and a focus on getting the task completed right first time. You are likely to have some industry experience in a similar role. Most importantly we see this as permanent administrator role.
HA&W are a boutique firm of Chartered Financial Planners, providing financial advice and oversight of pensions & investments. New clients are provided with a complete financial planning review, based around lifetime financial modelling techniques. We arrange products and services where necessary and are usually engaged to provide ongoing planning, advice and investment oversight. We have approximately 300 ongoing individual clients and provide services to a smaller number of businesses/organisations. We are a small team of eight and our vision, mission and values are as follows:
VISION: to be Leicestershire’s most trusted, boutique financial planning business
MISSION: delivering quality financial planning, sustainably for the benefit of our clients, our team and our community
VALUES: Fairness; competency; honesty
c. £18,000 – £25,000 + benefits, 33 days’ holiday including bank holidays + pension + life insurance + free parking + ongoing training and development + others.
The role responsibilities
- Act as initial point of contact for clients.
- Maintain client database
- Deal with client & provider queries by phone/email/post
- Gather client product data and record.
- Obtain/produce pre-sale product documentation
- Check and process applications and administer through to satisfactory completion.
- Produce annual review meeting packs.
- Administer review changes through to satisfactory completion
- Manage client income requirements, regular and ad hoc
- General office administration, including post, scanning/copying, record keeping, call answering, diary management
- Office housekeeping
- The post holder may be required to undertake additional duties as required, commensurate with the level of the job.
The Qualification Requirements, Skills and Experience
- GSCE in English and Maths or can demonstrate working to this level.
- Ideally will hold a CII qualification or willing to work towards a CII Award level qualification or higher (or equivalents).
- Consistently delivers excellent service to customers and colleagues and adhering to ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ principles.
- Develops effective relationships with customers and key contacts, handling & resolving issues through effective verbal and written skills.
- Understands role within team and its impact on others. Consistently endeavours to support colleagues and collaborate to achieve results.
- Successfully plans and prioritises to deliver good outcomes for the business and its clients.
- Consistently adheres to systems and processes using proficient IT skills and is mindful of and adheres to regulatory requirements.
- Broad understanding of the structure of the Financial Services market, including the role of the financial adviser and product/platform providers & investment managers.
- Understands the Financial Services regulatory framework, the ethics and key principles of the advice process.
- Understands the purpose & technical content of the financial services products & services provided.
- Understands all systems & processes required to deliver the role outcomes.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Laura Ripley, via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If your CV is short-listed, you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance to discuss your experience and the role in more detail. Following that there is a two stage interview process; the second stage will include some tests relevant to the role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.