We are a financial planning firm based in West Bridgford, Nottingham seeking a full time Administrator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have had experience in a similar role and be willing to apply themselves to other areas of the business where necessary.
We have a solid client base which is steadily growing and we focus on financial life planning, based around Voyant cashflow projections, also using Timeline in decumulation.
We are looking for someone who is eager to join us who will, we hope, play an important part in the company’s development over the coming years. We have lots of projects that the right candidate can become involved in and are more than happy to support career progression over the medium to longer term.
The successful candidate will be a valued addition to a friendly and approachable firm who pride themselves in giving high quality, honest advice that is always client focussed.
- Maintain and update X-Plan with client information as required
- To provide the highest quality of administration support to both the Financial Advisers and clients, to reduce the administrative burden to the clients.
- To build a strong working relationship with the Advisers in order to provide exceptional administration support in the delivery of their business strategy.
- Provide pre-meeting preparation packs for advisers
- Be the first point of contact for clients, both for office-based meetings and over the telephone
- Liaise with providers regarding administration requests
- Process new business & client reviews
- Check paperwork to ensure transactions have been actioned correctly
- Process application paperwork and completing client identification checks
- Undertake admin tasks such as maintaining office supplies, scanning documents, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, deal with partner companies such as IT and Compliance Support
- A desire to work in a small company
- Relevant experience in the Financial Advice industry
- To be a strong team player, who works well alongside others but also independently
- First rate attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Good IT skills & confident with technology
- Strong numerical ability
- An openness to flexibility within the role due to the nature of being a small company
- The ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines
- Relevant CII (or similar) Qualifications
- A working knowledge of X-Plan, Voyant, Timeline and FE Analytics.
- A friendly and efficient working environment that is always open to learning and development which will support your own career progression
- Competitive salary, dependent on qualifications and experience
- Scope for flexibility with working hours
- Being a valued member of a small, close knit team who will encourage and value your input as we drive the company forward
To enquire about the role please email Ameeta Rana on Ameeta@riverfall-financial.co.uk.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.