We are a financial planning firm based in Stonehouse, Glos seeking an Administrator to join our busy team. The ideal candidate will have had experience in a similar role and be willing to apply themselves to other areas of the business where necessary.
We have a solid client base which is steadily growing. We have a strong team ethos and have staff involved with the NextGen Planners community, as we transition the service we provide to a lifestyle planning focus, based around Voyant cashflow projections. We are looking for someone who is eager to join us on this exciting journey and who will, we hope, play an important part in the company’s development over the coming years.
The successful candidate will be a valued addition to a friendly and approachable firm who pride themselves in giving high quality, honest advice that is always client focussed. There is scope for significant career progression for the right person, though excelling at this role is the initial priority.
- Maintain and update Intelligent Office with client information as required
- Provide client valuations in preparation for meetings
- Be the first point of contact for clients, both for office-based meetings and over the telephone
- Run back-office MI reports to ensure service standards are maintained
- Liaise with providers regarding change of agency instructions and administration requests
- Process fund switches, withdrawals and purchase instructions online
- Check paperwork to ensure transactions have been actioned correctly
- Process application paperwork and completing client identification checks
- Undertake admin tasks such as maintaining office supplies, scanning documents, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, deal with partner companies such as IT and Compliance Support
- A desire to work in a small company
- Relevant experience in the Financial Advice industry
- To be a strong team player, who works well alongside others but also independently;
- First rate attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Good IT skills
- Strong numerical ability
- An openness to flexibility within the role due to the nature of being a small company
- Relevant CII (or similar) Qualifications
- A working knowledge of Intelligent Office, Voyant and FE Analytics.
- Study material and exams paid for
- A friendly but driven working environment that is always open to learning and development which will support your own career progression
- Competitive salary, dependent on qualifications and experience
- Scope for flexibility with working hours
- Being a valued member of a small, close knit team who will encourage and value your input as we drive the company forward
To enquire about the role please email Simon Evans on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.