£27-45,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
Equilibrium AM LLP are an award winning Chartered wealth management company based in Handforth Dean, Cheshire. Recently named one of the top 10 best small companies to work for in the Times Top 100 survey for the second year running and Employer of the Year at the Greater Manchester Business awards. We oversee more than £750 million worth of assets.
We are currently looking for a client manager, what we call Paraplanners to work in a slightly different role to a traditional paraplanner. Within the role you will support our Financial Planners whilst having day to day responsibility for a bank of clients and will be expected to proactively manage and build relationships with the client, whilst providing support and planning for key areas of the planning process including:
- Tax planning: ISA and pension contributions, CGT planning and tax wrapper selection
- Estate planning: inheritance tax mitigation and trust planning
- Asset allocation: review, compare and help establish when proactive amendments are required.
- Ongoing portfolio reviews: review portfolio?s to identify product sales and purchases. Assess tax position and analyse portfolio returns.
The ideal candidate:
- Confident in preparing and explaining numbers
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Professional and ethical
- Ability to manage time and organise effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative
As a minimum we require all our client managers to have experience within a similar role and either Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning qualified or with a specific plan in place to achieve this qualification.
What we offer in return:
We recognise the importance of our staff and as such reward all with a highly competitive salary along with a fantastic benefits package such as bonus (upto 13%), contributory pension, life assurance (4 x salary) and income protection.
We provide a complimentary breakfast to all staff every day, and a very generous holiday entitlement of 33 days plus bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 38 days due to length of service.
To apply or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Episode 82 - Being a business owner and making mistakes with Roger Kennedy
In this episode, Adam & Roger go through how they met at the XYPN Conference in Dallas, being a business owner, making mistakes and how his firm have dealt with lockdown.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.