Are you an experienced financial planner looking for a new opportunity with an ambitious financial planning firm? We’re looking for an experienced adviser to join our team of financial planners as our business grows and expands.
At Chilvester, our vision is to redefine the way that financial planning advice is provided to authentically make an impact for our clients, both financially and emotionally, to help them achieve overall wellbeing. Just what they need.
Established in 1999, we’ve been helping clients for over 20 years. We have two offices in Wiltshire with plans for further growth across the South West.
We help across all areas of finance, from helping someone arrange a mortgage to buy their first home, saving and investing for the future, planning for retirement, through to later life and estate planning.
If you’re passionate and enthusiastic about the difference that great financial planning can make to client lives, you could be a great fit. We like people who are committed to grow and develop themselves, are open to new challenges and who can bring new skills to our team.
It’s important that you believe in our brand and everything we stand for and share our vision for providing the very best client service. We like people who are ambitious and driven, but who also have the flexibility to grow and adapt as our business changes.
- Ambitious and eager to develop your career in financial planning
- A strategic thinker with attention to detail
- A desire to succeed with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You’ll be ethically minded and always put the client first
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent) with an SPS
- Progressing toward Chartered status would be an advantage
- Experienced in providing face-to-face advice including via video meetings
- A real team player – our success is built on our small close-knit team
- Competitive salary
- Access to workplace pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
To find out more about the post and to apply, please contact Sam Binstead on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.