Our business is seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
We provide advice to medical professionals, NHS Employers, General Practice, journalists, and political figureheads. The ideal candidate will need to be highly professional and efficient, with great communication skills, as you will be the first point of contact for enquiries and bookings.
Whilst you will provide direct support to the Principal Partner, you will play an extremely important role to ensure services are delivered compliantly, efficiently and on time.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, both for office-based meetings and over the telephone.
- Liaise with new enquiries and book appointments.
- Oversee the gathering of due diligence.
- Maintain and update back-office systems with client information as required.
- Chase up outstanding information.
- Provide pre-meeting preparation packs for advisers.
- Complete client identification verification and Money Laundering checks.
- To provide the highest quality of administration support to both the Financial Advisers and clients, to reduce the administrative burden to the clients:
- To build a strong working relationship with the Advisers in order to provide exceptional administration support in the delivery of their business strategy.
- Liaise with providers regarding administration requests.
- Liaise with Accountants and Solicitors.
- Undertake admin tasks such as maintaining office supplies, scanning documents, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, deal with partner companies such as IT and Compliance Support.
- Assist Paraplanners with preparation of Annual Review packs.
Processing New Business:
- Process new business
- Check paperwork to ensure transactions have been actioned correctly.
- Process application paperwork.
- Issue and chase up late payment of Invoices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- To be a strong team player, who works well alongside others but also independently.
- First rate attention to detail.
- Not afraid to take ownership of tasks.
- Strong organisation and time-management skills.
- Good IT skills & confident with technology.
- Strong numerical ability.
- An openness to flexibility within the role due to the nature of being a small company.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Relevant CII (or similar) Qualifications
- Relevant experience in the Financial Advice industry.
- A working knowledge of X-Plan, Voyant, Timeline and FE Analytics.
- A friendly and efficient working environment that is always open to learning and development which will support your own career progression.
- Competitive salary, dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Workplace Pension.
- Scope for flexibility with working hours.
- Being a valued member of a small, close knit team who will encourage and value your input as we drive the company forward.
- Career progression supported through apprenticeship training schemes.
To enquire about the role please email Charlotte Ritchie on email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.