Landmark Financial Planning is a directly authorised financial planning practice, based in Manchester. Our head office is in Saddleworth and we have a serviced office for client meetings in Spinningfields. We are a close knit team of three advisers and five support staff.
We offer a comprehensive financial planning service including cashflow forecasting, as well as pension and investment work. Our business is based on long term client relationships and excellent service levels, with a smaller number of high net worth client families. We value a healthy work life balance and our advisers only see clients at our office and within normal working hours.
We are recruiting as part of our expansion and succession planning, and the roles offer significant potential for personal and professional growth for the right candidates.
We are looking to recruit an additional Financial Planner, to work alongside our existing advisers. As well as all associated client work, we are offering an opportunity for the individual to become involved in the development of the business and provide contributions to our processes and business direction. As such, it would be expected that the candidate would develop equity participation in the medium term as part of the firm’s succession plans.
In order to be successful in the interview process, you will be:
- Ideally Chartered or on the way to becoming Chartered.
- Newly CAS or be experienced with a client book. (For experienced advisers, bringing clients will not be essential).
- Competent with cashflow forecasting and all technical aspects of day to day client work – specifically pensions and investments
- Experience of client facing work, ideally in the high net worth space.
- A team player with the ability to develop strong internal and external relationships.
- Interested in business development and management.
For more information about us or the role, please email Eric Mowinski on email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.