We are recruiting an experienced Financial Planner to join the team at Magenta Financial Planning, an awarding winning Chartered Financial Planning firm based in South Wales.
Reporting to board level you will take responsibility for providing excellent financial planning advice, in line with Magenta’s values and proposition.
You are likely to have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role and be qualified to at least DipPFS with a desire to become (ideally have already started study towards) a Chartered/Certified Financial Planner.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial planner looking for a new challenge and opportunity in a fast paced business. The role comes with excellent compliance, para-planning and administration support and a small proportion of allocated clients for you to service, along with leads that naturally come to the business owing to its reputation and strong branding.
We’re a friendly team that is 100% committed to providing the best quality financial planning service we can. If you are looking for a new role within a firm Passionate about Planning – get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible home and office working – opportunity to work from the Bridgend office or from home (although you will be required to attend the office at least 1 time per week)
- Full back office support from a dedicated team
- Basic salary between £40,000 – £60,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Generous bonus scheme and benefits
- Ongoing exam support and professional development
Skills and experience required:
- Financial Planning/advice experience – min 3 years qualified
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
- Rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Episode 82 - Being a business owner and making mistakes with Roger Kennedy
In this episode, Adam & Roger go through how they met at the XYPN Conference in Dallas, being a business owner, making mistakes and how his firm have dealt with lockdown.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.