We are a financial planning firm based in West Bridgford, Nottingham seeking a full time Financial Planner to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in a similar role and studying above Level 4.
We have a solid client base which is steadily growing and we focus on financial life planning, based around Voyant cashflow projections, also using Timeline in decumulation.
We are looking for someone who is eager to join us who will, we hope, play an important part in the company’s development over the coming years. We have a partial client bank to be managed as well as plenty of new enquiries. We have lots of projects that the right candidate can become involved in and are small enough for every individual to really make an impact.
The successful candidate will be a valued addition to a friendly and approachable firm who pride themselves in giving high quality, honest advice that is always client-focussed.
- Manage enquiries provided by Riverfall for financial planning and related advice as identified
- Maintain and update X-Plan and internal MI systems up to the point of handing over to the team
- Work with para-planners and administrators to support our clients fully
- On-going servicing responsibilities
- A desire to work in a small company
- At least 5 years’ experience as a planner (bringing own clients not essential)
- To be a strong team player, who works well alongside others but also independently
- First rate attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Good IT skills & confident with technology
- Strong numerical ability
- Relevant CII (or similar) Qualifications
- Ideally Chartered or on the way to becoming Chartered
- A working knowledge of X-Plan, Voyant, Timeline and FE Analytics
- Competent with cashflow forecasting and all technical aspects of day to day client work – specifically pensions and investments as well as business owners
- Annual salary of £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Quarterly and annual bonus structure not solely based on sales
- Pension via salary exchange
- Death in Service of 4 x salary
- 25 days holiday
- A friendly and efficient working environment that is always open to learning and development which will support your own career progression
- Being a valued member of a small, close knit team who will encourage and value your input as we drive the company forward
To enquire about the role please email Jessica McGowan on Jessica@riverfall-financial.co.uk.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.