At Ifamax, we specialise in providing high quality advice to our clients. We only deal with a select amount of clients but do deal with clients with some complex planning needs. We are a close-knit and friendly team, we are looking for a like minded individual.
We are currently a team of five advisers who manage report writing and research between us. We are looking for someone to come in that can take full responsibility and develop the paraplanning side of our business. This is a role that you can make your own, you will have support from our advisers and external compliance team.
We want to breathe some fresh life into this side of our business and want somebody who is capable and confident to take this on.
- To develop and maintain report writing
- Writing suitability reports
- Writing financial planning reviews for client meetings
- Building cashflow models
- Product research and reporting
- To support the building of effective client relationships
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Highly motivated and organised
- Be interested about financial services and be keen to progress
- A good problem solver
- Enjoys efficiencies and finding new ways to improve our business
- Level 4 qualified
- At least three years’ experience in a paraplanning role
Annual Salary: Between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications. Plus, annual bonus and pension contributions.
Hours Per Week: 37.5 (hours can be entirely flexible within reason)
Holidays: 22 days plus your birthday off (nobody should have to work on their birthday), this increases with service each year. We also have team days out, a Christmas trip away and the occasional beer after work.
Exams and progression: We will fund your future studies and would actively encourage this.
Location: Due to the nature of the role, remote working is an option, but we would like to see you from time to time.
To apply please forward a CV and covering note to Ashton Chritchlow: email@example.com
We are not interested in being contacted by recruitment agencies.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.