Milne Craig have an exciting opportunity for an IFA Support Administrator. We are a leading Wealth Management and Accountancy firm, with the original accountants Milne Craig & Corson, founded in 1914.
Our financial services division was established by our existing Director Kate Brown in 1995 and has five financial advisers, with specialisms in Retirement Planning, Trusts and Investment and corporate benefits. Together with the support team, we employ 15 staff and have plenty of experienced employees to show newer staff the ropes. Working in tandem with the accountancy practice, it has always been highly important to us to represent financial services as a profession and we encourage staff to develop their knowledge, skills and practices accordingly.
We enjoy a great relationship with our clients, many of whom have been with us for a long time and transitioned with us from their working lives to an enjoyable, well-funded retirement. We are never short of new enquiries from referrals and introductions. Housed in a converted school building, there is easy parking and we are walking distance from the train station.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team to enable the Advisers to maintain a portfolio of high net worth clients.
- Liaising with policy providers regarding policy details and existing policy queries.
- Obtaining policy illustrations.
- Compile report paperwork and client correspondence.
- Processing new business applications and tracking to completion.
- Administration of fund switches, income withdrawals and other plan transactions and online dealing.
- Inputting transaction details on Intelligent Office.
- Preparing client valuations accurately and timeously.
- Maintenance of the database and income/fees system.
- Assisting with auto enrolment work where required.
- Running diary system to ensure return of documents and work completed.
- Running review system to ensure client annual reviews are managed.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in an IFA environment and have excellent working knowledge of a full range of Financial Products.
- A strong team player, who works well alongside others, but also independently.
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Enjoys a busy office environment.
- A working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Intelligent Office.
Full time (9am until 5pm Monday to Friday)
Part time may be considered
Competitive salary range depending on experience and qualifications. A range of employee benefits and assistance with studying.
Number of vacancies
How to apply
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “Administrator Vacancy”
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.