Ovation Finance helps its clients and its employees accumulate life, not just wealth. Our principles are best articulated in the guiding question: “Would you advise your mum to do that?”. Ovation Finance is Employee Owned, with employees benefiting from the Ovation Employee Ownership Trust through a profit-share at the end of each financial year. Ovation is client-centric, with a warm and welcoming team culture, and flexible in how team members work. We work hard and take pleasure in seeing our clients and employees create the lives they want to live.
Ovation Finance is looking for a Junior Financial Planner to join their expanding team. You will receive ongoing training and coaching to help you develop into your career as Financial Planner. You will be provided with active clients from our existing client bank as well as being encouraged to generate new leads. You will have full support of our enthusiastic team comprising paraplanners and administrators.
WIIFMS (What’s In It For Me?)
- Become a co-owner of the business as a beneficiary of the Ovation Employee Ownership Trust
- Ability to positively impact the business and see the results
- Be part of a supportive, close knit team
- Training in coaching approach, with high level of support
- Receive internal and external training to support your individual and the businesses needs
- Flexible working hours to suit the individual
- Family first, meaning flexibility to fit around family needs
Other Contractual Elements
- Annual salary (£35,000 to £40,000), plus benefits, depending on the experience of the successful candidate
- Non-contributory pension scheme (7% of all earnings paid into pension scheme)
- Employee Ownership Trust bonus
- Death in Service cover of 6 x annual salary
- Sick pay at full salary for 6 months
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays, plus additional long-service holiday to maximum of 30 days (all based on full time employee)
- Private Medical Insurance after successful completion of probationary period
- Health Club cash-back
- Car allowance/ Company car
- Qualified to level 4 CII Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning
- Have a good understanding of the regulations and requirements in a Financial Advice business
You will ideally:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Financial Advice business and an understanding of the financial advice process
- Wish to progress your knowledge and work towards achieving Chartered Status
- Be innovative, creative and proactive
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy and thrive upon interaction and collaboration with others
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Have IRESS Xplan experience (nice to have)
- Have knowledge of Cash Flow Systems
- Share our Values of Integrity, There’s More to Life than Money, and not advising anyone to do something you wouldn’t ask your mum to do!
Episode 90 - Helping People Make Better Decisions with George Agan
In this episode, Dan chats with George Agan of Pension Help, who is also the man behind Principles Personal Finance, an education project which has just been launched for the public.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.