Mathews Comfort are Financial Planners based on the outskirts of Witney. We deliver the highest level of Planning to a range of clients in and around Oxfordshire. We have a reputation for delivering a high level of service and expert advice, making meaningful differences to our clients’ lives.
Location: North Leigh – Nr Witney, OX29 7SW
The Role: The role of the Client Services Manager is to provide first class client care for clients of Mathews Comfort.
Key responsibilities and outputs:
Maintaining good relationships with all clients of the business; enhancing the profile of the Company within the profession • New and existing client communications and queries • Dealing with new enquiries and prospects • Dealing with existing client enquiries • Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow • Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities • Continuous professional development to meet personal development needs.
Nature and scope of responsibilities:
Reports to: Head/Director of Service and Propositions
Direct Reports: Client Services Assistant
The role holder will have primary responsibility for:
- Knowledge and appreciation for what an amazing client experience should look and feel like.
- 100% passion and enthusiasm for great quality client service
- A good understanding of our house style and a love for our brand
- Believe in our culture and deliver in such a way that you support each member of the team to thrive in their role
- A friendly, outgoing, helpful and confident personality
- Flexible and dedicated attitude towards the role fuelled by an appreciation for why we do what we do
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Able to keep composure under pressure
- Ability to react quickly and innovate when value needs to be added
- Confidently able to deal with people at all levels, backgrounds in a timely and efficient manner
- To present a welcoming, courteous, helpful and efficient service for Mathews Comfort clients
- To be fully knowledgeable on the Mathews Comfort client journey, propositions and offering to add as much value to the client journey as possible.
- Ensuring that all processes, procedures and client communications are conducive to a high standard of customer care
- On-boarding of new clients into the business
- Dealing with queries from all clients and from within the Company to a high standard, ensuring client satisfaction is maintained
- Client continual improvement feedback communications and maintenance.
Remuneration: £31,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Holidays: 23 days plus Bank Holidays.
If you are interested in this position, please email your details to Bev Tyrell, Finance Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Episode 82 - Being a business owner and making mistakes with Roger Kennedy
In this episode, Adam & Roger go through how they met at the XYPN Conference in Dallas, being a business owner, making mistakes and how his firm have dealt with lockdown.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.