We are a financial planning firm based in West Bridgford, Nottingham seeking a full time Mortgage & Protection adviser to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in this role.
We have a solid client base which is steadily growing and generates sufficient mortgage enquiries (residential and commercial) for this new role.
We are looking for someone who is eager to join us who will, we hope, play an important part in the company’s development over the coming years. We have lots of projects that the right candidate can become involved in and we are small enough for every individual to really make an impact.
The successful candidate will be a valued addition to a friendly and approachable firm who pride themselves in giving high quality, honest advice that is always client focussed.
- Manage mortgage and protection enquiries provided by Riverfall
- Maintain and update X-Plan and internal MI systems up to the point of handing over to the team
- Work with administrators to support our clients fully
- A desire to work in a small company
- At least 2 years’ experience (bringing own clients not essential)
- To be a strong team player, who works well alongside others but also independently
- First rate attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Good IT skills & confident with technology
- Strong numerical ability
- Relevant CII (or similar) Qualifications
- A working knowledge of X-Plan and TriGold
- Annual salary of £20,000-£30,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Quarterly and annual bonus structure not solely based on sales
- Pension via salary exchange
- Death in Service of 4 x salary
- 25 days holiday
- A friendly and efficient working environment that is always open to learning and development which will support your own career progression
- Being a valued member of a small, close knit team who will encourage and value your input as we drive the company forward
To enquire about the role please email Jessica McGowan on Jessica@riverfall-financial.co.uk
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.