We work with clients to take the mystery and fear out of dealing with money. Our clients we regard as friends, and we only offer the advice we’d feel comfortable giving to our families. A small but growing team we care about the work we do and creating an enjoyable working environment.
We’re looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join our busy team in Edinburgh City Centre. The successful candidate will work closely with two advisers to provide whole of market advice to our clients. You’ll write technical reports, perform research, and have a say in our advice process. As we continue to grow there may be opportunities to move to a leadership role within the business.
- Level four financial planning qualification
- Two years+ Paraplanning Experience
- Be passionate about improving our profession and helping clients
- Be proactive and creative – we like to ask “why?” a lot!
- Cash flow modelling experience
- Strong investment knowledge
- A broad understanding of pension and investment products
- Experience of Intelligent Office, Cashcalc and O&M or similar
- Salary of £27,000 – £36,000
- Discretionary bonus based on profitability of business
- 8% Pension Contribution
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- 4x Death in Service
- Professional exams paid for and study time provided
To apply please forward a CV and covering note to Tom Ham: email@example.com
For more information or an informal chat feel free to call Tom: 0131 378 6681
Respectfully we ask that recruiters don’t contact us at this point.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.