Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join our small but thriving financial planning and pension advice firm, based in Nottingham.
Experience in a financial services environment would be beneficial but full training will be given. Good organisational and administrative skills are essential.
The candidate will assume full responsibility for:
- completing client fact-find documents through the transfer of data capture
- liaising with pension scheme providers and investment platforms
- scanning and collating documents
- sending annual review letters and client invoicing
- inputting fund switches and sending switch letters
- maintaining the manual database and updating and maintaining the CRM.
The ability to analyse a client fact-find and then research suitable products would be valuable, as would experience completing suitability reports.
If you would like to continue developing your exciting career in financial services, contact us with your CV at email@example.com now.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.