We are looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join our friendly team, you will be focussed and be able to provide high quality support and ensuring complete and accurate records are maintained. We are a company who pride ourselves on providing the most exceptional levels of service to clients. This is a great opportunity for a highly competent and qualified Paraplanner whilst growing their role and playing an important role in our future plans.
Expert Wealth Management hold corporate Chartered Financial Planner and CISI Accredited Firm status, we look after the financial needs of around 200 client families and we are fully committed to providing excellent service to our clients. We are a family orientated business with an excellent working environment and culture. Our clients see us as their trusted adviser and we help our clients to achieve and maintain lifelong financial security with peace of mind. Our Expert Wealth Family Team are at the heart of our vision, values and are experienced and professional in their approach to guide our clients through the customer experience.
The Skills and Experience
- Minimum Diploma Level qualified, preferably Advanced Diploma
- 2 years minimum Paraplanning experience
- Strong knowledge of all investment, life and pension products, legislation and compliance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent administrative, research, report writing and communication skills
- If most of this applies to you and you are on your way to receiving your diploma please apply
- Working with the Paraplanner and supporting the Advisers and Client Relationship Managers
- Completing suitability reports
- Analysis of client’s circumstances and requirements, development of cash flow models using Voyant and Timeline Tech, accurate recording of client data
- Participating in the Investment Committee and working with external third parties for delivery of our investment strategies and due diligence processes
- Research, analysis and compiling documentation for Advisers and compliance
- Assisting in client meetings
- Maintain the workflow alongside the Team to provide a timely and accurate service to clients and advisers
- Maintaining and developing our back-office systems (Intelligent Office), managing workflows and assisting in the processing of business
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by phone, email and in-person
£28-30k +benefits + pension + free parking.
This is a full-time position, with the flexibility of working from home, but we would like to see you in the office from time to time.
We believe in progression and looking to the future and will be with you to support you in your journey.
For enquiries about the role please contact Sue Metcalfe on email@example.com.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.