We are looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join our friendly team, you will be focussed and be able to provide high quality support and ensuring complete and accurate records are maintained. We are a company who pride ourselves on providing the most exceptional levels of service to clients. This is a great opportunity for a highly competent and qualified Paraplanner whilst growing their role and playing an important role in our future plans.
Expert Wealth Management hold corporate Chartered Financial Planner and CISI Accredited Firm status, we look after the financial needs of around 200 client families and we are fully committed to providing excellent service to our clients. We are a family orientated business with an excellent working environment and culture. Our clients see us as their trusted adviser and we help our clients to achieve and maintain lifelong financial security with peace of mind. Our Expert Wealth Family Team are at the heart of our vision, values and are experienced and professional in their approach to guide our clients through the customer experience.
The Skills and Experience
- Minimum Diploma Level qualified, preferably Advanced Diploma
- 2 years minimum Paraplanning experience
- Strong knowledge of all investment, life and pension products, legislation and compliance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent administrative, research, report writing and communication skills
The Role Responsibilities
- Supporting the Advisers and Client Relationship Managers
- Completing suitability reports
- Analysis of client’s circumstances and requirements, development of cash flow models using Voyant and Timeline Tech, accurate recording of client data
- Participating in the Investment Committee and working with external third parties for delivery of our investment strategies and due diligence processes
- Research, analysis and compiling documentation for Advisers and compliance
- Assisting in client meetings
- Maintain the workflow alongside the Team to provide a timely and accurate service to clients and advisers
- Maintaining and developing our back-office systems (Intelligent Office), managing workflows and assisting in the processing of business
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by phone, email and in-person
£35,000-£40,000 +benefits + pension + free parking.
This is a full-time position.
Please send your c.v. and covering letter by email to our Practice Manager, Sue Metcalfe email address: email@example.com – NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Episode 90 - Helping People Make Better Decisions with George Agan
In this episode, Dan chats with George Agan of Pension Help, who is also the man behind Principles Personal Finance, an education project which has just been launched for the public.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.