We are looking for an individual, who wants to make a positive impact in people’s lives, has a desire to be part of a team who support hundreds of families and is driven by the best outcome for our people.
Our ideal candidate would need to be organised, with a desire to problem solve and loves to ask questions and be inquisitive. Blended with a passion for improvement, the profession and to positively impact peoples lives. We would expect the candidate to be comfortable with clients, the team environment and come equipped with the empathy to support their colleagues and clients.
We would want our next Paraplanner to have the following:
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- 2 years’ experience within the role
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Excellent collaboration, admin, and organisational skills
- Good with technology and loves to embrace it.
- Someone who understands the power of financial planning and is passionate about what it can deliver
- Experience with cashflow planning
In your role as Paraplanner you will:
- Be a key support to all our clients
- Help support client relationships
- Help build and present life changing financial plans, which in turn gives our clients confidence to live their best lives
- Be a core member of the client meetings
- Ensuring the client journey is followed through, from meeting to implementation
- Making business improvements, to enhance our client experience and the working environment
What’s in it for you?
- A starting salary of between £30,000 and £35,000
- Pension contributions.
- A fair bonus scheme, based on the business objectives and not linked to salary
- Life cover, Income Protection and the option to join our PMI scheme
- 23 days holiday, plus your birthday off, plus bank holidays
- Support from a company that is driven by outcomes and helping support you in life and what you want to achieve.
- Proven success supporting great talent with the current Nextgen Planners training Contract Delegate of the Year 2020. Who is well on her way to becoming our next Financial Planning Superstar
- The knowledge that you are integral to improving our clients and the teams lives
At Mathews Comfort we constantly strive to be better, with the aim to change lives of both our clients and our team. So what are you waiting for, get in touch and start your journey with us, and join our amazing team.
For enquiries contact email@example.com.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.