Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual to join our friendly team who wants to start or further their development as a paraplanner. Working from our office you will be focused on helping us deliver an exceptional service to our clients. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to receive full exam & training support (if required) as well as be able to work in a role where their voice can be heard.
Co-Navigate are a young company based in the centre of Gosforth, Newcastle. We pride ourselves on being different from our competition by offering client focused, life centred financial planning. We are a small team and support each other wherever necessary to ensure our business grows and our clients are receiving the best possible service every single time.
Skills & Experience you need to bring:
- A professional “can do” attitude with excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail. Numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- Microsoft office skills. Being an Excel spreadsheet lover will go in your favour!
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- Able to remain calm under pressure, tax year end can be pretty busy!
- Willingness to go the extra mile, not just for our clients, but also the team.
- If you’re good at starting projects but not finishing them, then this isn’t the role for you!
- Qualifications not essential but a willingness to learn is, and the expectation will be for you to achieve diploma status within a reasonable time frame. Once there we would expect you to then progress towards Chartered/Certified status.
Skills & Experience we’ll teach you:
- Working with various platforms and cashflow tools to ensure advisers are fully prepared for all meetings and any work on behalf of clients is completed.
- Ability to write excellent reports which are both compliant and pleasant to read.
- As a technical guru you will be responsible for research and analysis with regards to products and investment funds.
This is a full-time position and salary will be dependent on experience. It is office based as we’re a small and closely-knit team, but flexibility is allowed where family must come first.
If you’re interested to know more then please email a C.V. and covering letter outlining why you’d be a good fit for us to email@example.com.
Closing date is 30th June.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.