- Organised and process driven
- A Problem fixer
- Delighted when a plan comes together, and everything works effortlessly
- Forward thinking and likely to look out for ways to do it more efficiently (We love new tech here)
- Probably a bit of control freak, but that’s ok
- Generally a bit geeky, nosey and inquisitive
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- 2 years’ experience in a paraplanning role
- A strong knowledge of all investment, life and pension products, legislation, tax and compliance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great research, report writing and communication skills
- Excellent collaboration, admin and organisational skills
….be responsible for:
- Creating financial plans
- Building cashflow models (in a perfect world you’d be Voyant ninja, but we can teach you.)
- Writing suitability reports and supporting in client meetings
- Have great attention to detail, (because we all know Advisers are not strong here)
- Making process improvements and enhancing our client experience
- Be keen to work on HNW interesting and challenging cases
- Not be a prima donna, sorry there is no room for drama
- Not mind the Boss’s dog being in the office
- Primarily a Financial Life planning business with big plans, so there is room for your big plans and goals too
- Purpose driven to help as many clients actually live their dreams as possible
- Primarily about the life and goal planning than the pension or investments although there’s a place for both
- Innovative and forward thinking (don’t leave the boss in the office alone for long she comes up with big and crazy ideas)
- Building a second business through social media to educate and help new business owners make better financial decisions sooner.
- Friendly, Professional, Normal people based in a pretty farm courtyard just outside Hungerford, Berkshire.
What’s in it for you…
- A decent salary £35,000-£45,000 depending on what you bring to the table
- Pension contributions
- 24 days holiday, plus your birthday off and we close between Christmas and New Year too
- Flexibility in where and how you work, although we’d like to actually see you sometimes too
- Progression, Purpose and Prospects
- Mentoring and the opportunity to make this role what you want it to be.
If this could be you, then please send your CV to Jayne Johnson at Better People – email@example.com.
If you think this is mostly you, and I really mean MOSTLY not it’s just another job I could apply for, but you’re not quite there with the Diploma Exams then email and make a REALLY good case for why you are ideal for this role.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.