You will be a qualified paraplanner who is looking to establish yourself in the industry. Age is irrelevant however you will be keen to join a growing small business where you can use your autonomy and help actively grow the business. You don’t want to work in a large corporate structure but prefer the dynamism of a small business that is growing very fast. Because of this, you will be supremely trustworthy and responsible and understand your actions will have a direct impact on the overall success of the business.
Your background is irrelevant but you will be dedicated to continuing personal development (not just ticking boxes) and want to maximise your personal career trajectory. You understand that we are in a service business and be devoted to your clients, understanding that their success and happiness equals our success and happiness.
We are a small, growing advice practice based in Chiswick, West London. We pride ourselves in providing a superior level of service that make our clients feel safe and secure in their planning.
- You will assist the main financial planner in working with all clients
- You will attend all meetings with the financial planner and write up meeting notes and initiate any follow-up work resulting
- You will be responsible for building cashflow planning reports for each client
- You will be responsible for undertaking pre-review work with clients
- You will be responsible for producing illustrations, applications forms and suitability reports.
- You will be encouraged to become a qualified financial adviser.
- You will be given more responsibility and more clients and be actively encouraged to grow your own client base
- You will be actively encouraged to develop your own professional introducer network
Initially salary plus bonus based on pre-defined metrics but then potentially profit share.
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.