EQ Investors is an award winning wealth management firm with 60 staff and 2,000 clients. We work with individuals, companies and charities around the UK. We are an entirely staff-owned business so we can do things our own way.
EQ is a certified B Corp, an internationally recognised standard for companies that believe business should be a force for good. Making a positive contribution to the wider community is a core part of our philosophy.
We are based near London Bridge although we are all currently working from home. Our current plan is to retain the flexible approach we have taken during lockdown. Post-lockdown we expect our team to be in the office for at least two days per week.
We are looking for an experienced financial services administrator to join our financial planning team. The role is being created due to business growth. You would be working in a small team that currently consists of two administrators, one paraplanner and three advisers.
- Act as point of contact for clients
- Maintain records
- Deal with client & provider enquiries
- Gather data & information
- Process new business & client reviews
- General office administration
- 3 years + experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communicator, happy dealing with clients as well as colleagues
- Confident with technology
- Experience with platforms
- Ability to prioritise & manage your own workload
- Desire to take professional qualifications
- GCSE Maths & English
Salary & benefits
The role is full-time based at our offices near London Bridge Station. We offer flexible and remote working, but you will be expected to attend the office more frequently.
- Salary between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension, life assurance & income protection
- Opportunity to join share scheme after one year’s employment
- Access to electric vehicle car scheme & cycle to work scheme
For enquiries and to apply for the role, please email Jeannie Boyle on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.