At VWM Wealth, we believe that everyone has the power to realise their extraordinary potential. A multi-award winning Chartered Financial Planning firm based in Glasgow, we display and promote professionalism and operational excellence in financial services.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Client Services Assistant to join our amazing, innovative, and driven team.
Delivering an outstanding client experience is always high on our agenda and, as such, our clients enjoy a very special, professional, and valuable level of support that is always delivered with an exceptionally personal touch.
The Senior Client Services Assistant supports and assists the Business Manager and Client Services Manager in the delivery of all key support functions for the management and maintenance of VWM Wealth’s client journeys. Through commitment and talent, the role will make a significant contribution to the growth and ongoing success of our amazing company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join what can only be described as an amazing business, led by one of the most dynamic and motivated teams in financial services.
We hire for attitude, drive, and motivation; therefore, all applications are encouraged and welcomed!
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the client journey and assisting in the successful implementation and delivery of client services, including review and refinement of processes
- Supporting the Client Services and Business Manager in all aspects of the service delivery lifecycle
- Providing assistance and support to the Client Services and Business Manager in communications with clients and suppliers
- Assisting the Financial Planners with all preparatory client analysis and recommendations
- Pro-actively review the clients’ financial arrangements regarding pension, investment and general insurance policies/plans
- Ensuring that all new business is conducted in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- Ownership of the annual review process
- Attending client meetings where required, including follow up and fulfilment of actions points from client meetings including process of new business
- Facilitating client communications via email, online mailings, social media, and telephone liaison, including dealing with new enquiries
- Work with our Client Services Assistant to ensure all work is carried out in a timely manner to ensure the delivery of SLAs
- Be responsible for client record keeping accuracy and completeness in the internal systems
- Diary management on behalf of self and other team members
- Undertake additional project work as and when required
- Producing management information for the Client Services and Business Manager, as required
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Assisting with the delivery of the marketing and communications programme which will include use of social media on behalf of the company
- Providing support to the technical team including liaising with external product providers
- Promoting the profile of the business within the financial services profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet personal development needs and meet agreed KPIs.
- The role holder will also keep up to date with legislative and industry changes that affect the business and its clients.
To be successful in this role:
- Previous experience of working within a busy Financial Services environment
- Providing a high standard of customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages and the use of Office 365
- Working knowledge of Truth and Adviser Office
To thrive in the role:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Solutions focused and resilient
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to connect with people
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
- Be a strong team player, who works well alongside others as well as independently
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Strong IT and technology skills with an aptitude for numeracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and the use of Office 365 along with a working knowledge of Truth
- Exceptional grasp of English in both written and spoken formats as proof reading will be integral to the role being offered.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to grow, learn, and continuously push the boundaries of their true potential.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- Salary: £28,000+
- Industry leading employer pension contributions
- Death in Service
- Income Protection
- 30 days holiday per annum (incl public)
- Career progression through study support
Full time based in Glasgow City Centre.
To enquire about this role, please email Lynne Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.