We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join our team.
In these changing times, your location isn’t important to us. However, it’s crucial that you have the experience we need, a passion for financial planning and you’re focused on delivering great outcomes for us and our clients.
If you can tick off everything on this list, we want to hear from you:
- You’re qualified to level six and have at least three years paraplanning experience
- Your technical pension knowledge is excellent and you have a good understanding of investments and portfolio construction
- You have experience of writing advice reports
- You’ve got excellent organisational and communication skills
- You have fantastic research skills
The role is varied, challenging and exciting.
- Provide strategic oversite of our advice process
- Attend Investment Committee meetings
- Provide paraplanning support for both new and existing clients working closely with our financial planners
- Construct financial planning solutions, including investment, retirement, tax and estate planning which will be supported by cash flow models, attitude to risk profiling and report writing
- Help in the preparation of client reviews, including updating cash flows, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, discussion documents to include client objectives, attitude to risk profiling
- Build relationships with both new and existing clients over the phone, by email and, when necessary, by attending meetings
- Work with our administration team to ensure application and provider forms are prepared as required and clients are updated throughout the process
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A salary between £35,000 to £40,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive support through exams and other professional/personal development
- 5% pension contribution
- Death in Service
- Private health cover
We’re slightly different to most financial planning businesses:
- We’re led by a female managing director
- We offer genuine flexible working
- We have offices in Nottingham and Richmond, with clients in both areas
- The age range of our team spans four decades (we love learning from each other!)
Finally, we are financial planners. That means we start by understanding our clients and what they want out of life. Only when we’ve done that, do we start to discuss their wealth and how it can be used to achieve their aspirations.
In other words, we put all people, our clients and our team, before products.
If you meet our criteria and we sound like a team you’d like to be part of, please get in touch by E-mailing Andrew@adcockfinancial.co.uk.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.