- Looking to progress your career at a genuine financial planning firm.
- Capable of managing a reasonable workload and managing your time.
- Personable, articulate and keen to interact with clients.
- Passionate about financial planning and the good it can do.
- Interested in the human side of the job (we deal with the hopes, dreams and fears of real people, not just numbers).
- Turned off by the idea of working for a larger firm.
- Excited by the idea of being part of a small, friendly team (where you will see every part of the business).
- Hoping to be in front of clients as an adviser in the next 3 years or so (not essential but the opportunity is there).
- Passed your level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Started or looking to start your advanced exams.
- Experience of writing basic suitability reports (ideal but not essential).
- Strong communication skills.
- An attention to detail and a passion for process and organisation.
- A willingness to learn and try new things.
- A desire to have a career in financial planning (not just a job to pay the bills).
What you’ll be doing
- Writing suitability reports (don’t worry, we have templates!).
- Attending client meetings to take the notes (and learn).
- Dealing with technical queries and other tasks arising out of meetings.
- Helping create financial plans on Voyant.
- Doing some basic admin including new business processing (at least for a while) to help out when required.
- Doing whatever else comes along (we’re a small firm and we all need to muck in).
- Cosy and friendly but we do things properly.
- All about financial planning.
- Providing ongoing advice to around 145 households and growing steadily.
- Punching above our weight in many ways (e.g. world class investment proposition in association with Albion Strategic; (google them!).
- Committed to providing the training and support to help all of our staff reach their full potential.
- Always looking to do things better.
- A bunch of nice people (even if we do say so ourselves).
- Competitive salary with a clearly mapped out progression.
- Annual bonus based on company profitability (so we’re all pulling in the same direction!).
- Pension, life assurance, income protection (all the usual stuff).
- 25 days holiday and we close between Christmas and New Year (I don’t want to be working then so why should you?).
If this all sounds appealing then please email email@example.com with your CV and a few words saying why this is the job for you. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.