Kenwell is an exciting and growing Financial Life Planning firm in the Doncaster region and due to expansion we are looking for a Technical Administrator/ Junior Paraplanner to join our welcoming team.
At Kenwell, we work a little differently to the usual adviser practices. To start with, we are not interested in how many assets our clients have or how much they want to invest. Why? Because we plan for who the client is, not just the money they have. Our team of highly qualified advisers educate, coach and care for our clients to help them make best use of their money to live the life they dream of. Because at the end of the day, life is for living.
And that is the same for our employees, we want them to be come to work, enjoy what they do, and be the best at it. Simple.
So, if you enjoy putting clients first, always deliver a first-class service and work well within a fast-paced environment then we would like to hear from you.
Job Role/ Duties
Hopefully, you are already doing a lot of this in your current role but are ready to make that next step in your career.
- Research and analyse financial products to meet Client requirements and objectives
- Generation of illustrations and completion/ submission of Advice packs
- Ensuring all business applications are processed accurately and efficiently in line with both the business’ and relevant product provider’s requirements
- Daily use of the CRM, and maintaining an update to system
- Providing administration support in relation to valuations, transfer of servicing and client reviews to allow planners to conduct efficient client meetings.
- Regular participation in Business Development discussion to develop ideas around how to grow the brand.
- Assistance with Research into events, marketing, and any other areas where we feel the brand can be grown.
- Relationship building with third party connections
- Assistance with social media and marketing content to help increase brand awareness.
Ideally you will be part level 4 qualified and want to continue your qualifications. Full support will be given to complete relevant qualifications.
- Caring and client focussed
- Good communicator (both verbal and written) with a pleasant telephone manner and numerate
- Highly organised, methodical and disciplined
- Self-motivated and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
- Minimum 2 years experience with working in Financial Planning Environment
Competitive (Depending on experience)
- Life Cover protection
- Employer Pension Contribution
- 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays
Full time (Mon to Fri 08:30 to 16:30)
Doncaster (Must be able to commute)
How to Apply
So, if you dare to be different and want a satisfying career then please can you send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.