- Looking to progress your career at a busy and growing wealth management firm.
- Capable of managing a reasonable workload and managing your time effectively.
- Personable, articulate and have a keen eye for detail.
- Passionate about financial planning and the difference we can make to our clients.
- A great can-do attitude and like to get stuck in with new tasks.
- A team player who works hard, but also like to be part of a team and have fun along the way.
- Experience within financial services ideally at another wealth management of financial planning company.
- Started or looking to start your Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Experience of writing suitability reports (ideal but not essential).
- Strong communication skills.
- An attention to detail and a passion for process and organisation.
- A willingness to learn and try new things.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting our team of 9 advisers with writing suitability reports.
- Dealing with technical queries and other tasks arising from advisers or client requests.
- Helping create financial plans on Voyant.
- Doing some basic admin including new business processing and supporting the wider team, we all muck in as one team!
- Busy and growing but believe in building strong and trusted relationships with our clients and always putting them first.
- An ambitious practice looking to become the most respected wealth management in Oxfordshire and the South East.
- Committed to providing the training, support and development to help all of our staff reach their full potential. (This includes us paying and supporting you through professional qualifications)
- Always looking to do things better, and keen to grow as one team.
- Competitive salary from £21k – £26k dependent on experience.
- Annual bonus up to 10% of your salary.
- Full financial and academic support for professional qualifications.
- 20 days holiday, rising to 25 and we close between Christmas and New Year
- The role is office based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire with some working from home also available.
To enquire about the role, please contact Holly Frizzell on Holly.Frizzell@sjpp.co.uk.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.