The greatest thing about NextGen Planners is our community.
Our membership is made up of hundreds of financial service heroes who support each other and offer help and support daily through our member social network. It is here that the value of being a NextGen Planners member becomes evident, and our members have built great relationships, ideas and even businesses via our community.
Our community offers a space to collaborate and to showcase the absolute best that the profession has to offer worldwide.
As well as joining our awesome community of financial service heroes, you will also get the following benefits:
- CPD in a Box: Hours of CPD content to help you achieve your 35 hours of CPD requirements each year, plus the new IDD requirements.
- NextGen Planners Masterclasses: curated by NextGen Planners and financial service experts.
- An opportunity to share ideas and fix problems with your peers under Chatham House Rules in our NextGen Planners Peer Board – every quarter.
- Quarterly regional roundtables (coming late 2021…)
- Great discounts on things such as software, training programmes, high-end bags and even cakes!
- A heavy discount on the global #NEXTGEN 5-day conference.
- Much, much more…
All of this, plus our community, in one place on the NextGen Planners Social Network.
Please remember, your Premium membership is subject to the Membership Agreement.
Find out more
Book in a call to find out more with Dan, our Head of Community Experience and Marketing.Click here to book
I think it’s completely fair to say that finding NextGen Planners has changed the course of my career and my life. Through this brilliant organisation I’ve not only found a new path, but made friends, been inspired and continually challenged to keep improving. If you are not a member, you should be.
NextGen Planners have become a huge part of my life. The community is one of the apps I enjoy opening the most. Each day I learn something new and having an army of enthusiastic professionals to draw wisdom from is invaluable to the development of me and my business.
Absolutely great day (at the conference), so much to think about and to put into action. Great group of people, all so helpful and giving of time and effort. I have benefited so much from this group."
I would have been lost without NextGen Planners. I have learned so much from this fantastic community. It has had a hugely positive effect on my business and the quality of planning we provide our clients.”
Subscribe to our mailing list
Become a Member
CPD in a Box, A discount on the annual conference, NextGen Premium content & much more
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.