Leadership and Learning with Steve Martin
Steve Martin joins us again for his second NextGen Planners Podcast. He appeared on Episode 12 and is back to give us an update during the COVID-19 crisis.
In this latest episode, Steve talks about:
- The Financial Planning Training Academy and how he set it up, plus their work with the Level 7 CFP
- How he defines leadership
- Who he looks up to in the profession
- His charity work and why he started fundraising
- His thoughts on the current crisis and the financial planning community’s role in helping the wider community
- A book he thinks all financial planners should read.
- Here is the link to CF Warriors, the charity that Steve works very closely with.
- Here is the link to the book that Steve recommends.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get in touch
If you have questions, queries or would like to make a suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.